- All costs related to postage for returns will be borne by the buyer unless goods supplied were faulty. In such a case the supplier shall be responsible.
- When returning goods, the buyer must inform the supplier prior to dispatching the said goods. We reserve the right to charge a restocking fee on all items returned.
- Returned goods must be sent requiring a signature from the seller/sellers representative to confirm receipt as title for ownership shall remain with the buyer until such time. Please note we do NOT accept returns of fabrics that have been cut.
- Once we have received the goods we shall initiate the refund or replacement.
- We reserve the right to refuse an exchange or refund if goods are not returned in a saleable condition or are damaged.
How do I return by post?
Once your return has been authorized you can return items to us via Royal Mail. Items returned by post can take up to 10 working days to reach us once you have posted the parcel. When your refund has been processed it can take your card provider 3 to 5 working days to credit your account. If in doubt, please feel free to contact us. In order to avoid unnecessary delays in processing your refund, ensure you use the correct address below. If it is sent to the wrong address, it may delay your refund.
Kreations by Kaz LTD, Churchill house, 29 Mill Hill, Pontefract, WF8 4HY
- Repackage the goods into the original packaging.
- Enclose all the relevant details in your parcel.
- Take the parcel to a Post Office and obtain a proof of posting.
- Retain your proof of posting until you have received your refund. You will need to make your own arrangements through any postal carrier. We’ll send you an email to let you know once we’ve received your return with the details of any refunds and exchanged items. If an item is out of stock we’ll let you know we couldn’t exchange it and issue a refund instead. If and exchange is available, we’ll drop you another email once your new item has left our depot.